Senior Financial Analyst
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
• Research, benchmark, and conduct risk assessments to develop comprehensive audit plans
• Perform audits and advisory projects in accordance with IIA standards
• Exhibit exceptional business partnership and provide clear and concise communications to management
• Demonstrate the ability to translate audit observations into meaningful business actions
• Recommend leading practices and ideas to improve operating effectiveness/efficiency
• Be a leader and ensure success of the team
• Not accountable for the SOX 404 attestation process
• May require up to 20-30% travel (domestic and international), depending on needs.
- CPA, CA, CIA, or CISA certification(s) preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Finance with 3+ years of experience.
- Tableau, Data Analytics, SOX, project leadership is preferred.