Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Work closely with the business as well as other finance team members for forecasting, month end close activities including accrual JE, reporting and budget process.
- Assist in Monthly reporting, variance analysis (Actual Vs. Forecast Vs. Budget) and adhoc deep dive analysis relating to expenses, Capex and headcount.
- Work with business, budget owners and other financial analysts to build business cases and set up processes to manage project funds.
- Assist in process improvements using reporting and planning tools.
- Develop an understanding of the business strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs; collaborate with them to execute and improve financial planning and budgeting.
- Identify trends, anticipate needs, and gather business requirements to support an evolving planning and management reporting function that meets the needs of the users.
- Process cost center creation and changes, movement of cost center hierarchies.
- Review prepaid schedule and ensure appropriate and timely amortization.
- Assist with month-end close and reporting activities. Book accrual and cross charge JE’s accurately and on time.
- Run reports and assist with monthly actuals-to-forecast variance analysis. Distribute details to Business and Finance partners.
- Monitor expense and headcount plan vs actual, and provide analysis/recommendation for business partners and Finance team.
- Ensure strict adherence to corporate policies and GAAP regulations
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects as needed to support business needs
- Work autonomously but in collaboration with teammates and business partners.
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with 3-5 years Financial Planning & Analysis experience.
- Solid understanding of forecasting/budget and accrual concepts, SAP/ Oracle, BPC, BW, GAAP, Ad-hoc analysis.
Location:- Bangalore, Hyderabad