Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Prepare periodic financial reports (i.e., weekly, monthly, quarterly) for senior management. This includes quarterly earnings support, Board of Directors presentations and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimize the current reporting structure and develop innovative ways to assess business performance
- Help drive and coordinate the budget, forecast and other key financial processes
- Assist with providing Firmwide financial insights to other Finance partners across Treasury, Investor Relations, Tax, HR and Controllers
- Participate in and/or lead team-wide projects, including financial modeling, ad hoc analysis, and delivery of automated solutions for reporting
- Build cohesive narratives in communicating results to senior management and present data in a simple and clear manner
- Drive standardization, build strong checks & controls in the processes to generate efficiency
- Exemplify BlackRock Principles.
Qualifications:- MBA with minimum 2 – 4 years of experience.