CA, CFA, MBA
BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM, FRM
● Responsible for evaluating the financial performance of large corporate clients by spreading financial statements in standard templates, analysing economic conditions and industry trends, comparing counterparty performance relative to peers, client strategy and management assessment, incisive financial statement analysis using financial ratios, templates and models, complete covenant compliance, financial projection, SWOT analysis, providing a near-term outlook and credit recommendation;
● Responsible for the accuracy of internal risk ratings and inputting financial and economic data in SG’s rating system;
● Managing credit limit database and exposures, to ensure that they are consistent with the bank’s needs and objectives;
● Working closely with onshore Analysts and Credit Officers in respective regions to evaluate risk and to monitor a client portfolio;
● Responsible to research, write and present financial and industry analysis impacting credit decisions and submit the documents for approval.
● Participate in process improvement initiative of the team.
Qualification:- MBA/ CA/ CFA (International)/ FRM with 2 to 6 years of experience.