CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
- Work as an individual contributor in the record-to-report process. Additionally they will get exposure to other processes like accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee expenses, etc.
- Perform intercompany accounting and reconciliations.
- Create and upload manual journal entries related to payroll, accruals, prepaid, reclass, taxation, and other ad hoc entries.
- Prepare and review monthly flux files and provide variance analysis for the items over the threshold limit.
- Preparation of weekly payments upload to bank portal and get the approval from the authorised signatory.
- Evaluate financial transactions, and ensure appropriate account coding.
- Contribute to successful monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close.
- Calculate and review of quarterly Corporate tax accrual and markup plus Transfer Pricing Intercompany billing.
- Prepare and provide input data for monthly/quarterly/yearly direct or indirect tax fillings.
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis.
- Assist with the maintenance of internal controls and processes.
- Coordinate with teams based out of San Francisco, CA, USA for transition of accounting processes to India and train the team.
- Regularly interact with US and International accounting vendor teams on a day to day basis.
- Manage the documentation - SOPs, Process Flows, Training videos and make improvements to them from time to time.
- Prepare the accounting manuals based on guidance received from managers and onshore counterparts.
- Tight control of AP function by reviewing the correct invoicing, payment batches for vendors ensuring accurate accounting and payment, closely watching early payment discount opportunities, cancellations, etc.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualification:-B.Com /M.Com/CA-Inter/MBA finance with at least 5 years of experience