Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- The Financial Analyst plays a key role in supporting financial planning, forecasting, and reporting activities for OUS (Outside US) Central functions. He/She works with central finance teams, to provide financial insights and recommendations to inform business decisions
- During business plan, the Financial Analyst acts as an enabler for a high quality and timely OpEx submission in line with global and regional guidelines
- The Financial Analyst would work on Future State management reporting using the Business Planning and Consolidation tool (BPC)
- During month close, the Financial Analyst would be responsible for validating the accuracy of numbers in line with corporate and commercial requirements
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for delivering (TAI) Timely, Accurate and Impactful management reports and analyses to business partners.
- MBA or CA with Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience in FP&A.
- Knowledge of VBA (macros), SAP S4, BPC, Tableau, Power BI.