Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CFA, CA - Qualified
- Independently handling the communication, support and challenge the preparation of the quarterly EVM results submitted by the regional actuarial teams and also address questions from stakeholders
- Work closely with other functions, including Business Management Actuarial, Economic Valuation & Methodology, Economic Reporting, Reinsurance FP&A, Regional Reinsurance Finance teams, Finance IT, etc.
- Support end-to-end integration testing in the new FPSL environment for IFRS 17 implementation.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / CFA with more than 7 years of post-qualification experience.
- Understanding of an economic valuation framework (EVM, MCEV, IFRS 17) is a plus.