Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Supporting group tax team in all EMEA jurisdiction corporate tax and indirect tax matters.
- Assist with all other foreign jurisdiction corporate tax matters as requested.
- Preparation of tax reporting for EMEA jurisdiction in corporate tax including support with local statutory audit.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual foreign tax provision and foreign tax account reconciliations under US GAAP ASC740 guidance and local statutory reporting rules. Ensuring proper documentation for tax technical, tax accounting and SOX purposes.
- Prepare EMEA jurisdiction tax compliance in corporate tax and indirect tax including supporting tax audit.
- Prepare/assist in preparation of annual corporate tax return, periodic indirect tax returns and any other tax returns (such as operational tax) for our foreign operations
- Preparation of estimate tax payment calculation for EMEA jurisdiction.
- Overseeing iXBRL tagging or equivalent process.
- Supporting implementation and review of international transfer pricing position.
- Assist and/or manage and review on a variety of foreign country tax matters, including foreign income and non-income tax audits, document requests from foreign offices, BEPS related requirements and compliance, etc.
- Support FATCA/CRS effort and assist in providing documentation, monitor progress, and related tax filings
- Plays a key supporting role on transactions, projects, controversies, regulatory developments and legislative analysis depending on the circumstances and skill set required
- Respond to requests from other departments timely and effectively
- Research tax issues related to operations in foreign countries
- Tax control processes: identify and implement process improvements to gain efficiencies in the foreign local tax compliance process.
- Assisting in updating tax technical, tax process and control documentations
- Ensuring that robust processes and controls are practiced in all areas of taxation.
- Serves as an active and valued business partner in regard to tax matters
- Applies professional-level technical knowledge, skills, and experience to accomplish results
- Carries out assignments received in the form of objectives and works with supervisor in developing goals and action steps that will meet those objectives
- Assist in other tax related projects as requested by tax management
- Collaborate daily with cross functional departments and stakeholder
- Keep abreast of current tax laws, regulations and practices. Identify changes that impact the business and communicate them to management
- Strong tax experience with EMEA corporate income tax and indirect tax rules/regulations
- Strong tax technical skills and interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge and experience of ASC 740 income tax accounting
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of experience.