Assistant Manager Finance
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
- Complete and accurate preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to applicable regulators ex: FRY 14Q, FR Y9C,Pillar 3, Call Report, FR Y9LP, FFIEC 009 etc.
- Prepare initial schedules and reports, including primary data provider capture point and work paper preparations
- Analyze financial data in order to complete filings, understand fluctuations and uncover potential inaccuracies
- Perform edit check reviews and follow up on applicable discrepancies
- Perform reconciliations across products, reports and schedules
- Execute source system data reconciliation versus General Ledger
- Prepare monthly management reports and trends on capital adequacy
- Monthly systems processing of Moody's Risk Authority including manual systems entries, data extractions, data quality checks and reconciliations
- Stay informed of regulatory changes and work with management to develop processes for implementation of new reporting requirements
- Maintain detailed procedures and documentation for the above processes.
- CA / CPA with 4-8 yrs. of experience.
- Familiarity with bank reporting and US GAAP accounting, Hyperion Essbase, Spot Fire, AXIOM, SQL.