CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
BFSI (Operations & Lending)
Banking Operations - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, MBA/PGDM
- Ensuring all SLA’s are met as per defined timelines
- Daily reconciliations and Breaks Management as per defined standards.
- Ensuring adherence to the AO&R Policy & GL Controls Framework;
- Display integrity, initiative and commitment through interactions with colleagues and clients.
- Preparing reconciliation templates and discussing open items with the respective stakeholders for timely clearance.
- Providing appropriate information for ongoing reconciliation/Management Information activities;
- Compliance with all applicable policies, principles and procedures.
- Collate & Analyse financial data from various reports & System.
- Analytical skills to make meaningful inferences.
- Supporting change projects as and when required
- Ensure compliance to all SOX & OR Controls
- Participate in conference calls and mange Customer expectations
- Identify areas for improvement. Adds value and improves customer service
- Focus on developing and implementing best practice.
Qualification:- B.Com Graduation Degree / MBA (Finance)/Post Graduation/CA Inter with relevant experience.