Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
· Manages the monthly Quality Assessments of account reconciliations and Journal Entries to drive compliance and controls globally.
· Provides reporting of complex, financial analysis relating to results of quality assessments to facilitate reviews and drive expected business outcome.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making within a limited scope.
· Provides analytic support to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
· Supports/leads in policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
· Identifies issues and proposes solutions to a more senior individual contributor or manager.
· Represents finance on cross functional teams.
· Takes on development and testing of new tools and platforms
· Be an advocate of HPE Standards of Business Conduct and organizational values.
· Advocate and reinforce corporate objectives and initiatives.
Qualification:- CPA, MBA with 4-6 years of finance work experience.