Qualified Professional - Experienced
Mix of WFO & WFH
- Review MIS and financial statements preparation as per the relevant accounting standards
- Resolve all discrepancies arising out of review timely
- Oversee timely closing of books of accounts and passing of all entries
- Anticipate month end closing process to ensure smooth and efficient closing process
- Ensure preparation of all statutory reports and compliances
- Ensure audits are conducted with minimal queries
- Ensure all SOBPs are updated on an ongoing basis
- Review SOX compliance on monthly basis and ensure documentation
- Review dashboard and drive service delivery performance KPIs
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Ensure adequate controls over the process are maintained
- Prepare MIS for meeting management requirements
- On job operational guidance to team
- Perform the functional onboarding of team members
- Review of team performance and provide relevant feedback
- Discover training needs of team and coach accordingly
- Identify and train team members to create knowledge back ups.
- B Com/ MBA with relevant experience.
- knowledge of Indian GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS, SAP.
Note:- Remote working option during the current situation.