CA, CMA, MBA
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Execution and take responsibility for ICS/SOx controls to make it effective. Take corrective actions and documentation for audit purposes.
- Proactively identify control deficiencies and work with business to mitigate deficiencies / risks.
- Review of JVs, BSARs, GBSR, Internal Controls related documentation
- Preparation of judgmental JVs
- Month-close activities
- Liaise with Market stakeholders on the regular activities / alignment/escalation management
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Justification of end balance and documentation of aged / manual items
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Responsible for managing the performance of 3rd party colleagues
- E2E responsible for all accounting processes
- Support year-end audits including, process walkthrough, test of controls, documentation, coordination.
- Ensures all business events and transactions are properly recorded and justified
- Achieving RTR Goals & Key performance Indicators.
- CA/CMA with at least 3-5 years of experience or MBA Finance/ Semi qualified CA/CMA with 8 years of experience.
- Knowledge in SAP would be preferred