Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
75 % of Time Operational Excellence
- Manage Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Lease creation and approval as per accepted guidelines in Tririga
- Build HFM data forms for Leases
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Complete HFM data forms.
- Understand financial reporting (P/L, Balance Sheet) end to end.
- Manage Lease requests and ensure they are created in timely manner.
- Perform Lease related Balance sheet reconciliations
- Subject matter expertise on and Lease related matters and Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Interface with management and global stakeholders in various departments, including Lease, IT etc.
- As an SME should be able to understand data flow across process close process & guide team on queries
- Act as a mentor and collaborate with team members to resolve queries.
- Understand consolidation system i.e. Hyperion
10% of Time Financial Reporting
• Take lead to find opportunities to identity process gaps & bring about standardization
• Leverage CI tools and automation to lead projects to increase efficiency.
• Collaborate with business partners / other teams for new opportunities. Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
• Support global projects/conduct trainings.
15% of Time • As an SME, act as an Quality reviewer & conduct surprise audits to test compliance on policies & practices
• Have a general knowledge on Chart of accounts & its linkages to Hyperion
• Provide analytical support to Finance teams across clientele and Finance Function at GBS
• Build a robust relationship
• Support on enterprise transformation initiative.
• Participate in Team/GAO/FSS Level initiatives
Qualification:- CA Inter, CA, MBA with relevant experience.