Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- As a Data Analyst II, you will analyze, prepare, and process data sets to be consumed for direct insights, statistical modeling, or other analytical exploration for internal and external clients.
- You will also access and compile data sets from various sources for exploratory and pre-defined analyses, audit data sets for completeness, validity, and other pertinent data health measures, support evaluation of data sets for analytical possibilities and pitfalls, conduct basic statistical testing and exploratory data analysis and create basic data visualizations.
- You will be tasked with helping to put together presentations to help our teams make data-driven decisions while consulting with stakeholders and clients on analysis and outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree with At least 6 years of total combined higher education and related work experience.
- Statistical analysis, data mining, predictive or statistical modeling, applied programming, data management, data transformation, data visualization and/or quantitative or statistical research.
- Knowledge of SQL ,Python programming, Azure, Natural Language processing and ETL.