Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for respective APAC legal entities in accordance with local GAAP.
- Co-ordinate the audits with local Audit firms in order to complete and file the accounts by filing due dates.
- Preparation of schedules/reconciliations for audit.
- Provide all supporting as requested by auditors
- Work with BU, Legal, corporate, treasury, HR, payroll to obtain documents/information/approvals etc. as required for audits
- Preparation of Financial statements (FS) and disclosures as required
- Preparation of annual LE returns and liaising with Tax/ Corporate/External Advisors to facilitate the completion of tax returns by filing deadlines
- Work to address queries from Director during FS review obtain approvals
- Work with Tax team to obtain approvals on tax workings and disclosures
- Book all stat adjustments in SUN and G Ledger (statutory adjustments) to ensure SUN Accounting system agrees to local statutory accounts and perform regular retained earnings reconciliations.
- CA Fully Qualified with 0-1 Year of experience in Stat Audit and Reporting.
- Knowledge of IFRS, GAAP, G Ledger.