Audit & Control
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Effectively deliver assigned audit activities throughout the end-to-end audit process within the expected timeframes, standards, methodology, budget, and best practices.
- Confirm that audit findings and recommendations are understood and mitigated.
- Make sure assigned audit work is consistently delivered and assist where needed with team members
- Demonstrate knowledge of the applicable Business, Functional, and Regulatory environment, including developing trends, risks, controls, and expectations.
- Support a strong risk and conduct culture across the Group and promote awareness and sound operational and strategic decision-making.
- Critically analyse and determine key drivers of change for area of coverage and assess how these will impact audits.
- Use insights, industry knowledge and current developments to assess areas of concern.
- The geographical remit of the role covers Asia Pacific International Countries
- Committed Team Player that upholds and delivers allocated assignments and helps others as needed to achieve common objectives.
- Effective communication and ability to maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders, team members, and GIA Management.
- Actively promote collaboration and sharing of ideas across GIA.
- Coherently articulate audit exceptions and findings to GIA team members and management, and as necessary to business and/or functional stakeholders.
- Effectively discuss potentially challenging matters and ability to communicate with impact and articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
Qualification:- CA, CIA, CISA, CFE, or ACAMS with 2 – 5 years’ experience.