Risk Management & Compliance
Anti Money Laundering
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Risk assess new and existing merchants accounts in accordance to India regulatory KYC requirements and Adyen internal controls
- Setup and lead processes, monitor and execute checks related to merchant on-boarding, periodic reviews and transaction monitoring
- Investigate merchants identified for AML and fraud risk, working together with compliance to risk assess case investigation
- Provide advisory and assistance to commercial teams with regards to new and existing merchants questions around merchant on-boarding
- Evaluate existing procedures to refine and optimize end-to-end merchant on-boarding process
- Other ad hoc task such as reporting and supporting audit requests.
- Minimum 4 years of prior experience in a risk or compliance related domain.
- Good understanding of AML, KYC and Internal Controls.