Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified
- Oversee and manage general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and taxes. Day to day accounting/review in the financial system.
- Responsible for the monthly close of India entities in accordance with the corporate closing calendar. Perform monthly account reconciliation and analysis
- Prepare, review, and analyze monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements and to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Review monthly local reporting and bridge analysis. Prepare quarterly fluctuation analysis and explain movements
- Responsible for managing the statutory and internal audits by assisting external consultants or auditors and to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, provide ongoing training and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Continuously involved in process improvements and automation of tasks in all assigned areas of responsibility. Provide back up support, as needed.
- Documentation and review of internal controls and SOX related compliances
- Ensure compliance of all accounting process as per the Company policy
- Other duties as assigned, including ad hoc report request, project work, support the accounting teams on ad hoc projects and/or daily tasks. Must be able to answer all questions pertaining to job responsibilities. Must be able to work with Executives or their delegates to support them with any queries/issues. Questions must be handled with diplomacy, friendliness, accuracy, timeliness, and confidentiality.
- Qualified accountant, Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance with 9-12 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of GAAP, US GAAP and SOX, Net Suite.