Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified
1.Responsible for running daily finance operations for smooth business flow.
2.Responsible for resolving the business operational issues from the finance perspective.
3.Responsible for monthly closing of books and preparation of MIS/PnL and cash flow for circulation to management.
4. Responsible for monthly balance sheet schedules including GL to Sub-GL reconciliation with ageing etc.
5. Handling of accounting controls (such as assets, liabilities, incomes and gains reconciliations, ledger scrutiny, etc.)
6. Suggesting accounting anf operational flow of new business transactions in line with applicable Ind AS and legal and compliances.
7. Overall responsible for reviewing day-to-day accounting operations in respect of Account Payable Account Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Receipts Reconciliations, Customer Balance Reconciliation, Vendor Reconciliation. GST, TDS, Inter-Company transactions, etc. - Complete bookkeeping will be supervised by the person with accuracy and completeness.
8. Driving automation in SAP for revenue and receipts transactions with coordination with Business Team and Tech Team based on Finance requirements.
9. Publishing various dashboards for Management including but not limited to (ageing report, old provisioning, revenue growth, cash flows, etc).
10. Finance SPOC for resolution of all finance-related issues, provide the required guidance and enable business on process implementation/transactions
What are we looking for?
1. A CA/CMA with 4+ years of work experience
2. He should be having the experience of handling a team size of 6-7 people atleast.
3. Strong analytical skills and a data-driven decision-making mentality
4. Strong business acumen to understand the business requirements.