Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Together with analytics team leaders you will support our business with excellent data models to uncover trends that can drive long-term business results.
How You Will Contribute
- Execute the business analytics agenda in conjunction with analytics team leaders
- Work with best-in-class external partners who leverage analytics tools and processes
- Use models/algorithms to uncover signals/patterns and trends to drive long-term business performance
- Execute the business analytics agenda using a methodical approach that conveys to stakeholders what business analytics will deliver
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Using data analysis to make recommendations to analytic leaders
- Understanding in best-in-class analytics practices
- Knowledge of Indicators (KPI's) and scorecards
- Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Excel, Alteryx, R, Python, etc. is a plus
More About This Role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Analytics & Modelling
Analytics & Data Science