CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Job Title- Associate/Sr. Analyst
The Associate/SA is expected to become one of the Sub-product controllers within CB, becoming an SME for the related Sub-Product, Process/ System. Perform end-to-end role as part of the CB Business Aligned Finance team in given timelines. As part of a product / regional team, support key stakeholders within CB Business Finance.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Close the Monthly PnL including accounting for month end close e.g. revenue & expense bookings, break resolutions between entities, sub-ledgers or systems.
- Balance Sheet Substantiation for accounts as Primary owners and providing support for Secondary Owner.
- Risk Monitoring & reporting including Quarterly Regulatory reporting.
- Ensure completion/adherence of activity as per standard procedure.
- Preparing critical Business revenue flash and sound analysis on the trend and supporting commentary for significant moves in business.
- Manage adhoc requests from Finance/Business for the range of sub products.
- Ensure quality and timeline of processing is maintained as per the SLA.
- Escalate all issues in time, to the appropriate level, to avoid any adverse impact on the business
- Assisting the team in decision making and taking complete ownership of the situation
- Get involved in special Projects driven by the Finance/Business
- Ensure proper back-ups created and assist other teams during contingencies.
Your skills and experience
- Ensure team work culture is practiced.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral & written) & strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized & able to clearly present results of work.
- Being client orientated and helping to add value.
- Preferable to have Financial Controller experiences
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.