CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting relevant financial data.
- Evaluating and optimizing financial controls and procedures.
- Updating daily transaction records and assisting with payroll administration.
- Managing accounts receivable and payable, as well as expenses.
- Keeping records of invoices and tax payments, as well as reviewing and processing reimbursements.
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets, and budgets.
- Preparing monthly MIS
- Identifying financial liabilities and performing risk analysis on liquidity and cash flow.
- Resolving account discrepancies and performing account reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports, including projected returns on investment and growth rates.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in financial administration.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a financial administrator, or similar.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software, such as Zoho Books and Quickbooks.
- In-depth knowledge of financial controls and accounting standards.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Great collaboration and communication skills
Re-location Allowance (We make your shift to Bangalore easy)
Wellness Allowance (Gym, Yoga, Spa, Meditation, etc.)
Wellness Holidays (One long weekend every month)
UpSkilling Allowance & Subscriptions (Udemy, Medium, etc.)
Health Insurance (Full Family Coverage included)
Work Laptop (Latest Apple Macbook)
Travel Allowance (Uber Business)
Founded by Aniket Bajpai and Nikhil Gupta, alum of IIT Delhi, LimeChat is world's first Level 3 AI, human-level chatbot startup that enables D2C brands leverage conversational marketing and provide industry best customer support automation.
By using the power of human-level AI conversations LimeChat is currently able to increase campaign conversions by 3x, reduce support workloads by 70%, and improve customer satisfaction by creating the most compelling user experiences for D2C brands.
We have quickly grown to service 150+ clients and build a team of 60+ rockstars. Our clientele include top D2C brands of India such as Wow Skin Science, Mosaic Wellness, Mamaearth, Neeman’s, etc.
We’ve raised over $5 million in funding till date, led by Stellaris Venture Partners, with participation from Pi Ventures, Titan Capital and marquee angel investors. We were also selected in the YC W21 batch.