CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to lead function/category specific finance activity. The person would play a key role in driving the function /category agenda and would work as copilot in delivering the business result. The key task would be to help to help the business in decision support through data analysis and business insight.
The Financial Analyst position is based in Bangalore.
Key job responsibilities
Finance Analyst will be a finance partner to the relevant business team. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business:
Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and Financial forecasts.
Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
Closely monitor and control opex budget for the business. Evaluate and question the opex requirements and continuously benchmark cost productivity for the business.
Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives
Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time.
Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
A day in the life
- About the team
- 4+ years of experience in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Experience interpreting data to make business recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- 0+ years post CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school with relevant finance experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and familiarity with databases.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
CA/ICWA/MBA or MS preferred
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and possess strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
Company - ASSPL - Karnataka
Job ID: A2196811