CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
- Responsible for Internal Audits by implementing plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting.
- Assess effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations. Help in continuous improvement of processes within the organization.
- Assess what can go wrong and develop a risk mitigation index.
- Plan the scope of audit and prepare the audit program on the basis of risk based approach, using Risk and Control frameworks, the key control points, safeguard of company resources, and accurate presentation of financial results and possibility of misappropriation.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, fraud, or lack of compliance with the management policies and procedures.
- Work with the process heads to have a meaningful reviews with continued focus on Identifying areas of improvement and develop and monitor corrective action plans
- Draft internal audits reports recommending appropriate improvements to controls and assessing the adequacy of the corrective action taken and provide management with sufficient information to address any observed deficiency.
- Conduct follow up audits to review implementation of agreed plans of action and achievement of savings identified.
- Assess the effectiveness of MIS at various levels for all commercial functions mentioned above.
- Work on Data Analytics, Perform detailed reviews of transactions, data anomalies, key risk indicator reviews at pre-established frequency, assessing the root cause of potential exceptions, and supporting remediation efforts for exceptions identified.
- Manage independently and perform audits end to end.
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions and ultimately provide value to management.
- Prepare Audit committee presentations on a quarterly basis.
We are all about connecting with people, in a human way – showing respect, demonstrating trust, celebrating diversity. For us technology is an enabler, not the endgame. We see the value in human connectivity and how it creates new opportunities for everyone. With this, comes our promise to protect people’s safety in every way we can.