Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Perform Oracle Project Accounting, Oracle Time & Labor (OTL) setups
- Define new business requirements and provide gap analysis.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for extensions, interfaces, reports and conversions (MD50s & TE40s).
- Liaison with business team to delivery CEMLI components.
- Show strong, proactive communication skills (written and verbal) with Business and IT personnel.
- Provide functional validation and support & end user training.
- Show broad range of competency involving relevant modules and interactions between modules (ex: PA to Accounts payables (AP)).
- Demonstrate good business judgment when evaluating requirements. Assess the impact of potential changes and solutions to mitigate negative outcomes.
Qualifications:- CA, MBA etc. with relevant knowledge and experience in Finance & Accounting
- Extensive experience with Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud in Finance modules is critical.
- Should have experience in Oracle Implementation and Support
- Good Knowledge on Oracle Financial Modules AP, AR, GL, OCM
- Should have expertise and experience on Oracle Project Accounting Module .
- Accounting background and experience a plus
- Subscription Billing
- Experience working with and integrating with third-party applications