CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Investment Banking, Private Equity & VC
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Private Equity/Investment Banking
- The role would involve managing Private Equity and Investment Banking clients (global) of Aranca for their research requirements.
- The opportunity would include, taking lead on projects/pilot engagement, review of final deliverables, managing team members, developing proposals, ideating on revenue opportunity through client mining, and actively involved in new client onboarding process.
- Technical expertise includes sound understanding of valuation, opportunity evaluation, industry research, Due diligence on investment opportunities, high complexity financial modelling, analytical presentation, and storyboarding.
- Assignments vary from high end detail financial model to IM's, Pitchbook, investor presentations, transaction comp analysis, teasers, and niche industry study/industry landscaping, etc.- Technical expertise- Create mid- to high-complexity valuation models including but not limited to deal analysis, and feasibility studies based on return metrics and debt covenants/ratios- Building financial models with strong understanding of valuation methodologies such as DCF, market multiples, NAV and other industry specific methodologies. The candidate should have experience forecasting the financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and cash flows), with detailed drivers of revenues and costs, for both listed and private companies- Creating high impact presentation with analytical insights and strong storyboarding
- Understanding of deal structuring in private equity transaction like promote, claw back, tiered distribution waterfall, etc- Understanding of end client working environment in the PE/VC/IB segment- Strong experience preparing pitchbooks (investor presentation, involving sell/ buy-side transactions, company/ sector presentation, etc.), investor teasers and thematic research notesPOSITION REQUIREMENTS:Functional Requirements:- Excellent analytical skills- Strong financial and business analysis skills- Proficiency in working on databases- Excellent powerpoint and excel skills- Demonstrated ability to manage workflow and resourcesSoft skills & Behavioral skills:- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- Team player- Strong work ethic (ref:iimjobs.com)