Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
• Evaluate financial performance of companies / borrower / guarantor / commercial real estate asset class based on a variety of factors including past and current performance, management projections and market changes over the time period.
• This would include review of various financial statements, such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, and statement of changes in equity.
• Perform market research using various third party applications and compare performance of borrowing entity against market data to draw conclusion of overall performance.
• Determine appropriate risk rating, qualitative and / or quantitative based on performance during the review time period and compare it against bank’s credit guidelines.
• Document and synthesize findings based on above mentioned reviews into a credit report which would be for presented to lending officers and / or approval committees.
• Understand the feedback received from the reviewers and implement the same in their day to day work.
• MBA (Finance /Banking), Cost and Management Accountancy, Chartered Accountancy or post- graduation inEconomics.
• Upto 2 years’ of overall commercial credit experience across diversified asset class (includes corporate entities and real estate asset class)
• Good knowledge on financial statements for various industries with ability to ascertain trends, ratios and call out key risks when compared to benchmarks (historical and industry performance).
• Working knowledge of Discounted Cash Flow, Comparable Company, and Precedent Transaction analysis. Working experience with Moody’s Risk Analytics would be a plus.
• Should be aware of key factors which helps in assessing credit worthiness of borrower
• Excellent communication skills, with special focus on business writing skills for credit reports.
• Ability to read, comprehend and synthesize data regarding borrower performance / market related information from multiple sources into one prescribed template.