CA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
INDIRECT TAX OPERATIONS CENTRE ANALYST
Technical Knowledge & Skills Requirement
- Preparing and reviewing data collection, processing, analysis, exception checking & reconciliations for global Indirect Tax compliance.
- Ensuring and reviewing global Indirect Tax tax returns and payments, group tax reporting and statutory tax disclosures, ensuring evidence is maintained to support tax filing positions.
- Assisting in managing the global Indirect Tax function, including developing and implementing strategies, controls, practices/protocols and planning opportunities.
- Monitor and manage global Indirect Tax Compliance process (and potentially external consultants).
- Supporting audit needs of various jurisdictions.
- Review and research Indirect Tax questions for tax planning, accounting and compliance purposes.
- Ensuring reporting for global Indirect Tax activities, including reconciliation and true up.
- Supporting the operation, monitoring and reporting of global Indirect Tax and related accounting controls, data quality improvement and key performance measures.
- Ensuring effective, pro-active communication with external and internal stakeholders as necessary, including Tax Global Process Owner, third-party advisors and owners of upstream processes such as ATR, SRC and group accounting within the wider global finance organization.
Soft Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Experience in global Indirect Taxes compliances in either large global organizations or Big 4 firms, preferably in shared services or Centre of Excellence environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills (to be able to represent Deloitte).
- Preferably having experience in business/client facing role.
- Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple functions at same point of time.
- Between 3 – 8 years (to be able to cover Level 1-Maker and Level 2-Checker resource requirements).
- Domain experience as Tax Specialist or Finance Consultant (or similar) and knowledge about financial and accounting systems.
- Experience with ERP systems and awareness of or experience with tax compliance & reporting technologies such as Vertex/Thomson Reuters / Avalara.
- CA / Master’s degree with or without CA / ICWA / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation