Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Responsible for Testing the Internal controls for a country or set of countries as allocated for a large Global Company.
- Conduct Walkthroughs of the business processes and support in creating the process documentation and the flow chart of the same.
- Update of the process documentation basis the changes in the nature of the business and its operations. Perform independently the
- Design Assessment and Operating effectiveness Assessment of Internal controls covering business processes and IT general controls (ITGC) to ensure compliance with PCAOB requirements.
- Assess the design of the respective controls in relation to mitigating the financial risk considering the control description, its attributes, and test plan.
- Support in updating or drafting a Risk and Control Matrix on the business process as per the established global compliance framework.
- Documentation of SOX testing and testing results in line with internal controls methodology and pre-defined testing procedures Ensuring the Quality of Testing documentation to the SOX Compliance standards.
- Assist with the evaluation of control deficiencies and provide practical recommendations for remediations.
- Assist in coordinating audit efforts with business process owners, control owners and external audit team Adherence to the Global Internal Controls compliance methodology and instructions from time to time.
- Effective and proactive communication with Global Compliance team as required.
- Ensuring completion of the Testing and adherence to the J SOX Testing timelines.
- Effective and proactive communication with the Business and controls owners for the same.
- Ability to work under strict timelines and at pressure situations to manage the timelines of delivery.
- Open to work under global time zones as required.
- Ideally MBA in Finance/Accounting or CA/Bachelor’s degree in Business or accounting Knowledge of SOX, Internal audit, financial reporting controls and IT auditing Knowledge of ERP’s like SAP / Oracle/ JDE / etc. and their native application controls will be preferred.
- Knowledge of flowcharts design and process improvements.
- Ability to exercise professional skepticism and judgement while evaluating risks and controls
- Ability to effectively interact with internal/external team and work well within a collaborative team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills