Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Responsible for performing financial reports and analysis
- Experienced professional role responsible for completing operative work as per agreed specifications and quality norms.
- Partnering with business to drive profitability and cost efficiency
- Comprehensive knowledge of multi-national divisions and sales channels
- Track record of working in cross-functional roles/teams
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed rules/instructions/procedures.
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Sufficient familiarity with/exposure to a number of straightforward processes and standardized work routines to execute them.
- Interactions are largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
- Good knowledge of one functional area/sub process, accounting impacts, etc.
- CA with 3-6 years of experience in divisional & operations management reporting
- Work experience-Must
Experience of Management Reporting
Strong analytical mindset has been demonstrated through projects
Supply Chain performance management
- IS experience
Strong in MS Office (Excel and power point)
Nice to have: SAP and Mfg. industry experience
- Soft skills
Ability to communicate strongly and influence without authority
Strong analytical skills
Flexibility and good team player
Multiple stakeholder management