Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Will be an active mix of Accounting & Business Finance
- Managing General Ledger Accounting, P&L Management, Balance sheet, Working capital and cash flow management.
- Responsible for closing the books on a monthly and annual year basis with stringent due dates.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly and quarterly MIS for different stakeholders and investors.
- Responsible for the entire finance function including accounts payable, compliance and governance through standard operating procedures
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining the annual operating plan, business KPIs and related MIS, partnering in tracking and achieving the unit economic goals
- Preparing the Statutory Financial statements including cash flow on monthly basis and liaise with auditors for getting audited on an annual basis
- Handle Commercial Negotiations, Responsible for Internal audit and other compliance audits
- Liaising with different stakeholders for assisting and preparing the cost reports
- Liaise with the auditors, consultants and the different functions for smooth operations of the activities.
- Working on ERP, setting up & implementing the financial processes and controls including SOP’s, policies and procedures
- Handling FanCode's business accounting, audit, day to day taxation, compliances, banking, defining and implementing policies along with the team
- 10+ year’s work experience post CA qualification in accounting
- Experience of working on unit economics i.e AOPs, Business performance, Financial reporting, business strategy
Good to have:
- Robust knowledge of accounting process, ICFR, IND AS
- Loves sports
- Experience in a fast paced Startup/E-comm/D2C company