- 3 Months ago
- Full Time
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Receive invoices from vendor and update in invoice tracker
- Prepare invoice stamp, review correctness of invoices, and obtain approval from property manager before sending to back office team for booking in accounting software.
- Process vendor payments and conduct vendor reconciliation twice a year with balance confirmation from vendors
- You will be responsible to accurate generation of common area maintenance, utility and other invoice, collection, updating in accounting software.
- Ensure the preparation of year-end expense reconciliation reports and monitor tenant collections/credits.
- Monitor collections and coordinate default proceedings
- Prepare all financial reports and review with Compliance and Liaisoning Manager.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and year-end recoveries.
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting & Finance/ Commerce with min 2-3 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (Tally) & GAAP would be desirable.