CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Whiteice Network was established in April 2004 through an idea sharing a common vision of enhancing net worth of business services in Overseas and Domestic Recruitment Services. The path chosen was to not only offer and ensure high quality business services but also to have wide range scalability for the services.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce
Whiteice Network |
Recruitment Service Provider as an emerging Recruitment Company based at
Ahmedabad - INDIA.
We have a position matching your profile. Requirement is as follows.
Before Applying For This Position, Please Read Full Description Carefully....
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
- Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
- Providing financial advice.
- In public practice, tasks carried out by a chartered accountant include:
- liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
- Reviewing the company's systems and analysing risk;
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems;
- Advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
- Advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
- Advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
- Managing junior colleagues.
- In commerce and industry, and the public and not-for-profit sectors, work involves:
- liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
- Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
- Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
- Advising on tax and treasury issues;
- Negotiating terms with suppliers.
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Negotiating and Motivating Skills
₹20000/- to ₹45000/- pm (
Best in the Industry for Qualified Candidate)
Equipment Manufacturing Industry
Maximum 45 Years
Any Graduate with
can apply for this position...
Minimum 1 to 7 Years of Experience as an
Account Executive can apply for this position Medical
/ Trading Industry
Experience on Priority...
Ahmedabad - India
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line
If you are eligible for this requirement then please message us on our
+91-XXXXXXXXXX with your updated resume.
360° Recruitment Service Provider
whiteicenetwork.in | email@example.com | #whiteicenetwork
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the
same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY