Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Reviewing employee expense reimbursements
- Processing employee’s payment
- Administer Foreign Currency disbursement and Corporate Card Program
- Working with internal stake holders, vendors, and bankers
- Monitoring of Domestic and Foreign travel advance
- Handling of forex invoice processing
- Delinquency reporting and coaching
- Ad-hoc reporting and Analytics
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
Qualification:- Graduate (B. Com, BBA), MBA with relevant experience.