CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Job Title : Accounting Analyst
Experience : 2 years to 4 years experience into Taxation
Shift Timings : 10.30 pm to 19.30 pm
Job Location : Pune, Magarpatta
This role is part of team that provides accounting support and solutions to Principal Financial Group. This team consists of several processes like Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General ledger (Reconciliations and Journals support), Reporting, Tax, Control and Compliance.
The Analyst will be part of one of these areas and will be responsible for processing, recording, maintaining, reconciling of Tax and related transactions and reports.
- Research, reconcile, and update Tax/financial transactions
- Processing and Filing Direct and Indirect tax workings.
- General ledgers as well as balance sheet heads reconciliations.
- Recording and maintaining various processes related to Accounts Receivable and Payables
- Review and Analyze invoices for various vendors and it’s reconciliations.
- Update transactions details in database/applications
- Prepare reports and perform variance analysis of financial statements
- Prepare and perform tasks related to preparation of schedules related to financial statements
- Support Tax filing & Compliance
- Knowledge of accounting & tax cycle & fundamentals
- Ability to learn and grasp new business processes
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Working knowledge of AP/AR/GL functions
- Basic Understanding of Booking & Payment of Invoices
- Ability to perform account reconciliations
- Sound knowledge of Excel Functionality and other MS Office tools (Powerpoint/Word)
- Ability to learn how to use accounting applications and software to analyze transactions and extract reports.
- Exposure to ERP systems / Reporting tools would be an added advantage
- Team player - Ability to learn and work in team
- Must have fluent English communication skills (spoken and written);
- Must have basic planning, problem solving, analytical skills.
2 years of relevant work experience in Finance/Accounts function, preferably in an offshore set-up with Commerce graduation/post graduation or CA/ICWA Intermediate/Full time 2 years MBA Finance . Preferably CA Articleship experience and/or expereince of working in an offshore set-up