Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation, MBA/PGDM
- Establishing and achieving the set SMART goals with the direction of the team lead.
- Collecting and analyzing financial data and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and high-quality data are delivered as per the requirements.
- Perform quality checks on processed data and ensure that the delivery of the end product is accurate and free of errors
- Handle and resolve escalations and queries from peers or subordinates or another team member
- Review errors, investigate issues, and report errors and undertake quality control analysis by doing a thorough due diligence.
- Delivering quality data and financial analysis outputs in a clear and consistent way
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Work cross-functionally to collect data and manage projects
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Between 0 - 2 years of related experience in a role involving financial data analysis and experience in Quality Checking
- Good understanding of financial statements and accounting concept and preferred to have background/exposure with financial reporting as well as financial modeling.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills as well as strong verbal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, team Management, time management and project management skills.
Also, check our excel courses:-https://jobaajlearnings.com/home/course/excel-a-2-z-course/11