Investment Banking, Private Equity & VC
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Performing valuation analysis on a wide range of illiquid investments (private capital, private debt, venture capital, infrastructure) broadly distributed across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Managing administrative responsibilities towards the engagement such as code creation, reporting and invoicing.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management with 1 to 3 year(s) of experience.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior practical experience (apprenticeship or internship) in finance (private equity, audit, valuation, M&A, other)
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximise applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.