Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
· Accounting & reporting for Legal entities in EMEA region (excl. UK) on monthly basis as per US GAAP.
· End to end ownership for month end close activities like Fx Trade out, Capital Hedge, EPU, etc.
· Liaising with auditors and support Legal Entity Controllers in control audit.
· Quarterly Regulatory reporting as per local GAAP for EMEA entities like Liquidity reporting, VAT return, etc.
· Support senior management team in decision process by analyzing financial performance.
· Maintain and develop relationship with onshore partners and business.
· Implement internal controls policies and procedures to mitigate financial and business risks.
· Daily monitoring and control of activities involving reconciliations.
· Maintenance of centralized Financial Reference data for EMEA region.
· Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for various undergoing projects and system implementation.
· Engage team members and build effective working relationship within the team
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written - at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Chartered Accountant with 1 to 3 years’ experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with financial services industry.
- Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts
- Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Good Communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and Outlook
Shift Timing: 12 Noon to 9pm. (Timings may vary depending on the work)