BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Conduct detailed external research on clients and third parties including sanctions and adverse media screening and identification of ownership using specialized research tools and public information.
- Analyze the research findings and identify any high-risk indicator for consideration of our Firm’s reputational risk in association with the clients and third parties
- Prepare a summary report summarizing our research findings and highlights
- If the extent of high-risk indicators meets certain threshold of escalation, summarize research findings, and provide a synopsis of the Canadian firms and other member firm’s relationships with the clients/third parties and recommend action items to mitigate the high-risk indicators.
- Monitoring of sanctions and adverse media of high-risk clients and third parties.
- Ad-hoc Background Check and/or Know Your Client procedures and special projects, as required
- MBA/PGDM (Finance)
- with 2-3 years of experience
- 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Solid research skills and familiarity with various research tools (D&B, WorldCheck, Factiva, Quicklaw)
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills, prior exposure to international business correspondence a plus
- Ability to apply Firm policies to various fact patterns
- Ability to follow work programs with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze problems and facilitate solutions
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Excellent organizational aptitude and interpersonal skills