Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
1)Working with the SCM Indirect organization globally gathers and compiles Indirect data (Commodity level) to be used in monthly supply chain reporting Indirect spend, cost out, Commodity Analysis and Analysis for Leadership on various business Performance . Ensures reporting schedule and deadlines are met. Develops and implements working with global Indirect businesses standard work processes to increase efficiency in Indirect financial reporting.
2) Review, analyze and evaluate financial data and information for accuracy, consistency and transparency. Maintain integrity of Indirect reports prepared by the Global Supply Chain, centre of Excellence team. Validates data and report outputs to ensure accuracy and completeness.
3) Uses cost out database to measure cost savings, works with Indirect Commondity Managers globally to implement cost out database consistently and use as ledger of record for cost savings and feed for Encore cost out numbers.
4) Manage, analyze, evaluate and interpret SCM Indirect financial forecasts and operating results. Inform management of results and recommend corrective actions to address unfavorable variances. Provides required explanations in monthly reporting narrative.
5) Advise on financial implications to SCM Indirect on operating strategies, cost control actions and decision making.
6) Develops working with Global SCM Indirect management, the annual SCM Indirect profit plan using standard supply chain management and encore templates. Actively involved in Budgetting and Planning process and holding all the communications with Indirect Commodity Managers.
7) Maintains, Interprets, implement and monitor corporate financial polices and procedures, monitors that Indirect financials are reported in compliance.
8) Creates and prepares ad hoc SCM Global Indirect financial analysis as required.
9) Involve in Transitioning new activities and able to create and maintain the Standard Operating procedure documents as per ISO.
10) Have to understand the available data and generate the multidimensional reports in Power BI, Advance Excel and Python to showcasing the key performance indicators.
11) Basic knowledge of Python will be value addition to the role to drive the Technology rigor.
Qualifications:- MBA in Finance, CA (Having exposure to SCM Analytics) with 4 to 6 years of experience