Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA, ACCA, CIMA
- Prepare Analyze, Research and Resolve High complex accounts as assigned.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of necessary journal entries.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of account reconciliations.
- Identify, analyze and resolve reconciling items as per Account reconciliation guidelines.
- Analyze account balances and activity for accuracy. Also ensure ‘zero’ aging beyond 60 days and adherence to SOX guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining, analyzing and reporting of all metrics to internal, external senior management.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% accuracy within account reconciliations by reviewing GL accounts.
- Proactively identify reconciliation risks and communicate the same to the management to implement corrective controls.
- Conduct and evaluate training for new and existing team members on all pyramid reconciliations and other training initiatives.
- Share and implement best practices followed across Finance Operations on training partnership, documentation, training methodology.
- Maintain good working knowledge of all the processes handled by the account reconciliation team and complex task.
- Identify various process improvement ideas that will help the team improving the overall process.
- Driving back up creation for self and every TM.
- Report the open item status and ensure timely and accurate closure of month end activities.
- Drive continuous improvement by seeking, promoting, and implementing more effective processes and systems.
- Responsible for maintaining and reviewing documentation for the respective accounts reconciled.
- Ensure to have clear and concise communication be it written or verbal with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure collaboration with all stake-holders to ensure seamless experience.
- Ensure that the team meets service level agreements (SLAs) with partner expectations on timeliness
- Able to work in both team and individual environment
- Should be able to prioritize work and multi-tasking.
- Responsible for ensuring up to date knowledge on accounting principles relating to retail industry.
- Responsible for any special projects & quality improvement initiatives assigned by the partners or management.
- Bachelors Degree, CA,ACCA,CPA,CIMA,ICMA with Four to five years accounting experience, 3+ years of these in reconciliations.
- Working knowledge of internal controls, SOX and US GAAP.
- Hands on experience on any ERP like SAP, Oracle etc.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of legal regulations regarding payroll accounting issues.
- Working knowledge of Assure NET and ReconNET Tool.