BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Lead the credit team in the location to manage the credit underwriting process, by ensuring adherence to the standard process, turnaround time and decision consistency
- Ensuring the quality of proposals and credit underwriting to minimize delinquency and build portfolio of expected quality.
- Gather market intelligence with other financial institutions and entities to understand the market dynamics and risk trends, and to use necessary information for taking credit decisions.
- Improve the process efficiency and risk management system by being a part of various new initiatives and projects
- Conduct strategic planning and execute project management in the assigned location
- Conduct data analytics, portfolio management and implement corrective measures based on the data provided by BIU team.
- Coordinate with the internal audit team for the concurrent audit & IAD audit
- Manage the relationship with various functions and departments within the bank to ensure collaboration and alignment to organizational objectives
- Maintain the Customer escalations within the desired levels for the location
- Share information and feedback about the policies, market factors and local practices to the central team to support policy development and review
- Ensure timely completion of key deliverables and adherence to processes and policy by the team
- Motivate and direct the underwriting team through feedback and grooming to help them perform as per expectation
- Recognize the key performers and create their career progression plan
- Provide regular updates on all key activities to regional manager
- Conduct manpower planning and ensure staffing requirements are met.
- CA/ MBA (finance) from a recognized institute with relavant experience.
- Knowledge of credit, industry and product trends.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms.