CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Audit & Control
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Location: Ballabhgarh Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Neha Goel Sponsorship Available: NA Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
- Primary Purpose of Position:
- Maintain safe environment for associates & asset
- To support the sub functions within business center.
- Ensure smooth production of the Business center for the entire shift with proper follow up for next shift.
- Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entire shift – safety, productivity, quality, equipment, systems, manpower allocation.
- Ensure exceed production numbers as per plan.
- Daily reporting to Auditor/ Area specialist
- Attend production meeting, plant review meetings, waste, energy, safety and training meetings.
- Ensuring the day to day jobs & linkage to the environment & impact on environment.
- Responsible to control environmental spillage, waste minimization and reduce recycle reuse.
- Follow the OCPs & work instructions
- Follow the legal compliance at work Area.
- To ensure consultation and participation of workmen wherever required and follow bottom up approach wherever required.
- To train Hourly Associates, contractual and casuals on the new systems.
- Support in implementing systems relating to Quality, Safety, Energy and Productivity.
- Handover all the shift data, production numbers/ issues to the immediate shift in charge/ auditor/ specialist.
- Attend scrap review meetings with the Specialist/Auditors and Hourly Associates.
- Responsible for Layered Process Audit
- Prepare shift schedule for hourly associates
Diversity & Inclusion:
“Goodyear is committed to building a diverse environment and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status or disability.”
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.