Assistant Manager - Statutory ReportingGSK
- 3 Months ago
- Mumbai (All Areas)
- Full Time
Audit & Control
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
Accounting and Reporting
- Preparation of all required monthly and quarterly financials as per Ind AS timely and accurately
- Preparation of detailed analysis and schedules of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Accounts
- Assist with coordination of the annual and quarterly external audit
- Assist in preparation of entity forecasting model - quarterly and annual
- Ability to perform accounting research and implementation of new accounting standards and global accounting policies.
- Compliance with quarterly and annual XBRL filings
- Timely preparation of very detailed financial analysis in the areas of working capital, peer benchmarking study etc. on monthly and quarterly basis
- Work with process owners to maintain and review the Sarbanes-Oxley 404/IFC documentation; assist in the coordination and tracking of internal/external testing controls as per prescribed timelines and the status of gaps and remediation actions.
Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in commerce and CA with related experience at least 3-4 years.