Assistant Vice President-Internal AuditGenpact
- 3 Months ago
- Full Time
Audit & Control
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, CPA
- Report to VP and Chief Internal Auditor
- to perform effective Internal Audit engagements, with ensuring sound internal controls over assets, finances, contracting, third-party relationships, legal and regulatory compliance, and business ethics.
- Lead and Oversee Vendor Governance, Ombuds, Remote Site assessment programs
- Work closely with the Deal Ops team to review New Bookings metric and Booking’s policy changes
- Lead Special investigations and audits and Strategic large projects as required
- Review and Oversee implementation of new laws and regulations
- Develop use of Analytics in Financial and Operational audits and Fraud risk assessments
- Identify new risk or previously unexplored areas to audit and review.
- Ability to lead and assist engagements in other verticals within Internal Audit such as: SOX, Customer Operations review, and IT audits, as and when required by the Internal audit team
- Corporate Internal Audit provides opportunities and exposure across various functions within the organization. an enriching experience and inclusive learning including not limited to Project management, Stakeholder connect, Outside the box thinking.
- Strong accounting designations such as CA/CPA/CIA/CMA and/or CISA or equivalent designations will be highly preferred
- Relevant experience in diverse areas of Internal Audit.
- Candidates with Big 4 Assurance or Industry experience in Internal Audit at a Senior Managerial level will be highly preferred
- Strong exposure to Analytics or Technical expertise in Analytics will be a big plus.
- Ability to see the larger picture, assess accounting, business and regulatory implications and come out with practical recommendations.
- Questioning mindset with ability to take on special audits in previously unexplored areas. Ability to deal with Ambiguity.
- Ability to lead large programs involving multiple globally dispersed stakeholders
- Excellent Project Management and Communication skills. Should show urgency to resolve issues as they come up and meet stringent deadlines. Ability to Multi-task and deal with several priorities.
- Ability to manage and direct team of auditors across different Geographies.