CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Job Title: Assistant IT Manager - Finance Platforms
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you’ll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you’ll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you.
Purpose Of The Role
Finance Business Platform is responsible for ~40 global finance applications and partnering several areas of the business, including Group Reporting, Tax, Treasury, Supply Chain Finance and transactional banking. Within the platform, this role is expected to:
- Assist management team with the edge to edge platform management of ~15 global finance applications.
- Serve as point of contact to Commercial Experience teams and business users for daily issues and queries.
- Assist with project management activities to deliver new services landing across these areas which include numerous small projects across the portfolio.
- Hands-on oversight of application management activities including incident, change and problem management, holding suppliers to account accordingly.
- Assessment and self-audit of compliance for information security and relevant controls frameworks.
Scope of the Role
- The role of the Assistant Manager is to provide platform management for services including BlackLine, Marlin (CA Clarity) and other systems across the platform as required.
- Act as primary point of contact to in-scope finance teams for all technology matters.
- Undertake key project activities across major programmes and smaller initiatives.
- Assist with the creation of service models for applications.
- Manage incident, problem, and change management across the portfolio, holding suppliers to account to meet or exceeding Unilever's service metrics.
- Ensure business user and stakeholder communication is timely and appropriate. Take all sources of feedback and develop service improvement programs.
- Identify areas of improvement across the portfolio and evaluate with platform manager.
- Deliverables of the role over next 6/12 months
- Core platform management activities.
- Deliver assigned project / KEC tasks.
- Maintain control and cyber security compliance across multiple Key Financial Accounting Services – zero CDR target. Audit preparation activities.
- Finance transformation initiatives: assisting in Planning, implementing and delivering
Key Stakeholders and Interactions
- Director / Managers Treasury
- Director / Managers Tax
- UniOps CommEx Directors
- SI Partners
- Working knowledge across Unilever’s finance systems and processes, covering, Tax, Treasury, Transactional banking & Supply Chain Finance.
- Strong technical understanding, ideally with previous experience in one or more aspects of application support such as SQL, FICO or Wintel.
- Excellent communicator
- ITIL Expert (minimum foundation level)
- Organizational awareness / Multi-cultural sensitivity
- Experience of working with teams spread across multiple locations
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate and influence decision-making with IT Management