CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, OTHERS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
A Position Overview
Insurance Sales Manager – Pioneer & Exclusive/VEM (AKAM – IBL Pioneer & Exclusive/VEM)
Provide support in Sales of Life Insurance business to IndusInd Bank Pioneer & Exclusive/ VEM customers in assigned locations. The Pioneer & Exclusive channel of the Bank has high value, higher income category customers with evolved financial and investment needs.
B Organizational Relationships
Territory Manager/Area Manager
C Job Dimensions
Geographic Area Covered
Pioneer & Exclusive Branches / Cluster / VEM Centres
D Key Result Areas
- Achieve pre-set business targets on ANP, case count, active branch, active sales staff and various KPIs for designated branches/VEM Centre
- Work jointly with the Pioneer & Exclusive Manager/VEM Executives on Business Implementation plan
- Drive and motivate IndusInd Bank RM and provide support for logging in application sourced
- Tap the right database of the branch and ensure authentic documentation
- Build relationship with IndusInd Bank Sales/operations team and ensure the business targets and Productivity targets of the allocated branches are met effectively
- Prospect and meet customers within and outside the Branch
- Develop, agree and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
- Achieve Pioneer & Exclusive RM activation targets
- Work collectively with IndusInd Bank Sales / operations team and conduct joint sales calls as a team to achieve business nos.
- Seek commitment from the partner towards achievement of business objective
- Manage business relationship between internal team and channel partner to ensure sales for the company and maintain utmost levels of responsiveness to Channel Partner requirements
- Effectively execute all Marketing activities as per Partners requirement
- Ensure timely issuance of policies while resolving all pending etc.
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers
- Maintain the desired persistency ratio
- Prompt post-sales service with respect to all domains
- Strategize and interact closely with IndusInd Bank RM on business plan execution
- Ensure compliance to internal sales process & other compliance standards
- Should be process & product champion to ensure adherence to policies and procedures to cultivate a compliance culture in the team
- Adhere to the Training Road map.
- Provide timely reports to the Supervisor as per the requirement.
- Adhere to Tata AIA Life code of conduct.
E Skills Required
- Ability to interact and conduct sales call with high value, higher income category leads which could include Pioneer and Exclusive customers of the Bank
- Banking, financial services industry, business perspective & planning exposure
- Product/Subject matter expertise
- Organisational skills including self management, problem solving skills, peer level co-ordination and ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
Creative thinking skills
Relationship Building skills
Decision making skills
English, Local language
F Incumbent Characteristics
4 - 6 years in Sales (Insurance / Financial Service Background)