CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Accounts & Finance
Job posted on
Sep 27, 2022
5 years - 7 years
A middle level person will be link between Accounts team and Head .
He / She will be in charge of facilitating any changes needed in the team and creating an effective working environment. Administer day-to-day routines, monitors performance and make sure everything is done in compliance with statutory requirement and organization's needs.
Detailed role and responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly accounts of US & India operations
- Month end closing activities for US and India.
- Supervise junior accounts team work, help them in their routine work process, liaise with third party benefit providers (Banks , various consultants like Insurance agents, payroll, PF, etc)
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Preparation of Monthly reports - Budget v. Actuals, variance reports by due dates
- Responsible for all statutory dues and compliances like PF, ESIC, TDS ,GST, etc.
- Finalization of Accounts
- Handling US Taxation matters
One of the most important functions will be motivating, leading and inspiring their subordinates. This also includes building a team and supporting any team member when necessary. Work closely with HR Team for cross functional responsibility.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good Command over excel
- Good knowledge of Direct and Indirect taxes