BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Ensure the highest levels of service both internal and external customers, and with an objective of protecting the interests of the bank at all times
- Checking of the security documents and recommending changes in HUB limits, etc. based on review / completion of necessary documentation; while ensuring adherence to pre-disbursal comments.
- Ensure Security Creation and perfection.
- Track CARM approval comments / conditions and following up with the business on due dates.
- Monitoring credit limits
- Agreed upon SLAs to be met and monitored at regular intervals.
- Improve turnaround times and reduce costs and error rates.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines.
- Provide need based and time sensitive MIS.
- To ensure proper Housekeeping.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree / Graduation or as required for the role, whichever is higher
- The job holder must have knowledge and experience of having worked within Credit Services and be able to deal in a complex legal environment and Indian regulations.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Commercial Banking with a background in Corporate Banking / Trade Finance / Credit Operations / Administration.
- Knowledge of Group Credit systems, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Good Analytical skills to analyze information received.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.